Sunday, September 8, 2024

Who am I kidding???

I am still alive. 

Haha I know right. It’s funny how I’m still here looking for this space for comfort by reading my old self again. It’s been years. 

Also its very funny reading my latest previous post which is in 2018 (heh) on - I am back? - kinda thing but moving forward today I’m writing again after years…? So so typical me. 

So, how’s life? It’s been great. Married with 1 son, live in big city and an amazing job I could never thought I would even own and an amazing life I’m currently living. To always an amazing thing to be exploring and venturing as part of my growth. Ah so much to tell and share. 

But years also taught me humbleness and privacy is the best virtue to lead on having peace in my life. It’s amazing how I realise all this while I’ve been so much in the internet space that moving in here feels like a breeze meanwhile now knowing every movement might affect whoever around me. It’s like walking around in egg shell at all time. 

'

Just sharing this as part of my recent pictures taken in Sarawak. 

Yup. My early flight experience with company trip. Amazing treat! Will definitely plan my own trip soon with my little family. 

Btw, hey, how’s life, you? What’s life has brought you? More smiles? Perhaps more shrugs? :)

Wish you well all the time, buddy. 

Please know if you ever read this, I’m at a great place already. 

Till we meet again? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

,