Monday, September 9, 2024

Noah


 Taken from 2021. Introducing my son Noah. 

IKR! Wow wow wow. Hahahahah yes yes yes I have a son! Who would’ve thought! God when I say I left this space for quite awhile, I really meant it. 

I think it’s very refreshing to see someone whom we follow/read on the internet blooming to be someone or somewhat important in life. Holding as a Mother as a title, it’s crazy. Like serious. I HAVE A SON! Oh god wait till Noah see this blogspot and all his Mommy ramble babble on her teenage life. I mean Noah, really. You do you. Hahahaha no shortcut really. 

As we speak Noah is already 6 years old. And at this moment, Noah was just 4 years old. Awwww look at how naive he looks. 

Besar sihat selalu ya anak Mommy. InsyaAllah Mommy try my best to share with you all the things mommy had gon through here. Just feel like i need a space to share things or two. Not really sure if people read this but hey if it is so, hello there. Please be nice to me. #KitonyoManjoh 

Reason why i started to writing again is just because i have this amazing ipad which just recently taken over from Noah’s territory. Hahahahaha i tell you what bargain i had to replace from him! Well well i know very well tab kids is just not right (according to my generation) however, i still feel like the need for him to explore this stuffs. 

Btw, tak janji but i will share things on more to come. I mean why not. Wee! 

Till then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

,