Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Little update of my life weee


 Hello human! 

For record, putting my face latest this year. I know right! Cutest as ever ahahahha. Okay stahp. In serious way i do gained weight. Like a lot. I was also a bit surprised i can manage to gained this much. 

Being someone who is always outdoor and active, having to endure this big of a weight is really challenging. Tak mudah ya badan berat ni. Everything seems off and hard. First noticed was how hard for me to stand up after a long sit and of course i got cramp just by sitting on the floor with folded legs. 

Crazy how i can let myself be this heavy but however i did try my best to gain weight as much as i can but it seems hard to be over than 86kgs. I think my best to get heavier is by that number. 

Now im studying how much exactly i eat in a day. So far realised i consume almost 3000 calories per day. No wonder the weight my god! 

Actually penat juga berat ni. Jom kita gerak slow slow. Tbh, i did put myself through hell before its time to shine again but in a very slow pace. Something that i can do long term. Lets! 

Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

,