Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wink!

Click Here to Watch Gender Reveal Video 
Assalamualaikummmmmmmmm

Hai korang oh my its been so long. Hahahaha guess blog is never a thing now eyy. But not tonight since aku rasa nak berlatih jari. To make it short, I am now 25 years old already, happily married and currently in my 37th week of pregnancy WHICH its about soon that I will have my own first child. Its crazy how fast time flies.

Anyways, dont think im gonna make a long post here unless when it comes during my confinement time, I will make a lot of post insyaAllah with my Noah. My baby is a BOY! Yeayyy I am beyond nervous and excited!

If you still am reading this which i will be so surprised that some can still read this site, welcome and hello!  Till then.

I swear i have a lottttttttt to say but ya know, nevermind. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

,