Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i just love him!

we're back at it again
no need to pretend
just another fight
this don't feel right
no

you're yelling on the phone
you say you can't take this anymore
you're sick of it
about to quit
but

BRIDGE1:
boy i know it's get hard sometimes
but we gotta stop fighting
just gotta keep trying,flying
yeah
boy i know it feels ike you can't do it
but here i am
just take my hand
cause together we'll pull right through it

CHORUS:
because we're made to be together
there's no one i'd rather be with
baby just stay with me forever
it's only you boy believe it
baby just trust
ain't gon give up
cause i got you
all we gotta do is love

VERSE 2:
boy i know it's hard
it's like distance is tearing us apart
but i want you to know
that i'll never go
no

cause i'm so in love with you
baby you're my dream come true
can't imagine my life without you by my side
no

BRIDGE 2:
i couldn't see myself in love with anyone else
gotta keep this thing going
my love for you still growing,flowing
yeah
forget the past and just look ahead
cause wether you're mad,sad, or glad
i'm....
gonna fight till the end.

repeat chorus 2x

baby just trust
ain't gon give up
cause i got you
all we gotta do is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

,